About William Engle
Engle Hypnotherapy can help prove to you that it is not too late to break that bad habit, conquer that fear, or heal that hurt.
Bill is a member of the Honor Roll Society at the Hypnosis Training Institute (HMI) with a GPA of greater than 4.0. He was also awarded with the HMI Director’s Award for Exceptional Professional Achievement during his clinical residency. In addition he was also awarded with the HMI Academic Achievement Award for Remarkable Performance and Achievement.
- Bachelor’s Degree, California State University at Fullerton, Fullerton, CA.
- Master’s Degree, California State University at Fullerton, Fullerton, CA.
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Hypnotherapist Union Local 472; Certification #AL01151.
- Advanced Energy Therapy (EFT) Practitioner.
- Certified Nuero-Linguistics Practitioner (NLP); Trans World Award.
- Guided Imagery Facilitator: American Hypnosis Association.
- Time Line Therapy; Trans World Award.
- Certified Handwriting Analyst; Hypnosis Motivational Institute.
As Certified a Hypnotherapist, Bill is a member of the American Hypnosis Association and has also been certified by the Hypnotherapist Union Local 472, Certification #AL 01151. He is also a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Bill Engle combines his wealth of experience in public safety and Hollywood with his hypnotherapy training to help his clients make breakthroughs and transformations that have the power to change their lives for the better.
Interested in What Bill Can Do For You?
Use the form below to send him a quick message to let him know who you are. He will quickly respond to you to set up a time to talk on the phone and determine the best way to solve your particular issues.